Nineteen21 Membership Registration
Based in Botswana, Nineteen21 presents a subscription based Loyalty programme that is designed to create affordable and convenient access to retail, entertainment, convenience services and social spaces for its subscribers. Nineteen21 has carefully researched and identified the most desired service providers in Botswana and offered partnerships with them to provide a value offering to varsity and college students.
The company aims to create an ecosystem of establishments and service providers which will create an enhanced lifestyle experience for its members. Members will not only receive privileges from participating service providers but will consistently receive vital and useful, targeted information through our website, direct messaging and social media.
Our #nineteen21 #studentlifestyle card works on presentation to the participating outlets, establishments and service providers. We do not run a points based system nor do we load any cash onto our membership cards. Our cards have an active QR code that verifies validity through a scanner App that is provided to our business partners/service providers. Simply submit your card on entry or at point of sale and your discounts packages will be awarded to you.
Terms and Conditions:
- Nineteen21 (Pty) Ltd is an administrator of the Student Lifestyle Loyalty program and does not own any stake in any Participating Outlets/Business Partners/Service providers listed on its platforms.
- Only valid/paid up membership cards will be accepted by vendors/service providers to access benefits.
- Membership cards may only be used by the subscriber as detailed on the card. Sharing and exchanges will not be permitted.
- Membership cards will be deactivated on the first of the month following expiry of subscription.
- Student Lifestyle Plus membership is offered only to actively enrolled students studying in any tertiary education institution in the Republic of Botswana
- Subscriptions are paid in advance (Prepaid).Although reminders will be sent periodically, the onus is on each subscribing member to ensure that all subscriptions are paid by the last day of the month of expiry.
- Nineteen21 (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to cancel/withdraw membership benefits by giving immediate notice to members in the event of abuse or misuse of membership cards or due gross misconduct at any of our participating outlets.
- Each listed Business Partner/Service Provider will offer a unique incentive/benefit/discount to cardholders. These specific benefits will be communicated to all paid up members via email/sms/website and social media platforms.
- By signing this application form, members consent to Nineteen21 (Pty) Ltd sending notifications, alerts and offers via email and/or sms.
- Nineteen21 (Pty) Ltd will levy a fee of P20.00 for damaged/lost cards. Unused cards will be deactivated.
- Although every effort will be made to deliver membership cards as soon as possible, subscribers must allow a maximum period of 7 working days for membership cards to be delivered.